[NA-Discuss] Inclusion of Individual Internet Users within the City-TLD Multistakeholder Governance Environment

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Fri May 13 20:16:47 UTC 2016

Louis,

It certainly would be good to know the level of engagement for IIUs in
Paris and the other newly TLD'd cities. Perhaps the At-Large could craft
a questionnaire to gather the state of affairs, to be distributed as
widely as practicable. Certainly one might imagine excellent penetration
in those cities with ALSes. From there we might develop a report of use
to many.

What's the best tool for creating a questionnaire these days?
Surveymonkey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/> seems to be priced right?
Anyone with experience in this area? Is there a better alternative? Are
there others in the ICANN community that might be interested in a
project of this sort?

Best,

Tom Lowenhaupt