[NA-Discuss] Inclusion of Individual Internet Users within the City-TLD Multistakeholder Governance Environment

Louis Houle louis.houle at oricom.ca
Mon Jun 13 22:23:14 UTC 2016

Sorry I was answering the phone and the email decided to reach you
without my consent:-[

As you mentioned in a previous email, Alan, the Registry Agreement did
not require public input. The relation with the community has to be
built accordingly. But don't you feel that something is missing in that
governance pattern?

Louis Houle
President
ISOC Quebec