[NA-Discuss] CROPP Trips One Trip Available if Interested

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 21:24:44 UTC 2016

Hi Folks

The  CROPP  program is almost  full for this year  for  NARALO which
terminates at the end of June.
We still have one more trip to consider.  Note  if you have a trip for
consideration we need to have at least  6 weeks  lead time for approval.
We  have modified the original  list  which has included  the cancellation
of  the IGF USA  due to it's timing in July which has  dates only recently
have been announced which is past the time permitted.
We are are also waiting for  a decision on ARIN  fellowship before moving
forward on one trip to the ARIN meetings this spring
We have  had  great reports and results in our trips and we want to
encourage new people to apply.  Do note  that  that the trip involves some
work to outreach and engagement and not just learning so  you would
expected to know our goals of the program and NARALO's outreach strategy.

We would like anyone who is interested is examine the guidelines and it
meets your schedules  please post it to the list and  we can discuss the
trip on our February Naralo monthly  call.

For more information on the CROPP  program and the NARALO  Outreach
strategy please look here

https://community.icann.org/display/croppfy16/Community+Regional+Outreach+Pilot+Program+%28CROPP%29-FY16+Home

*Please  note we need  a  6 week lead time for any approvals.  If you have
an event commencing in less than 6 weeks it will not be approved. *

Dont'  hesitate to contact  me, Allan Skuce or  Judith if you have questions
Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight