[NA-Discuss] Reminder--Seeking Regional Advice for a New ALS

Peter Knight ptknight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:09:40 UTC 2016

I thought I had voted, and don't understand the new request. I support
ISOC-DC's application to be an ALS. I am from Capital Area Globetrotters
ALS.

Peter

----
Peter T. Knight, Ph.D.
Economista e Estrategista de Transformação Digital
Socio fundador, pesquisador e membro do Conselho Diretor, Instituto Fernand
 Braudel de Economia Mundial www.braudel.org.br

http://br.linkedin.com/in/petertknight
Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/PeterKnight6/
Skype: <minhoco2005>