[NA-Discuss] CALL For PARTICIPANTS - ALAC Subcommittee on Finance and Budget

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Dec 22 19:22:52 UTC 2016

Dear All,

The ALAC and RALO Members of the Finance and Budget Sub-Committee (FBSC) have now been identified. They have been noted in bold on the FBSC Workspace (see: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Subcommittee+on+Finance+and+Budget[community.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_atlarge_ALAC-2BSubcommittee-2Bon-2BFinance-2Band-2BBudget&d=DgMFAw&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=bE45H5jkVUn8J3B_cRlhlC_WXy-KrsnWAXFksZfjEVk&s=RIIX6dtLw6JaUk9Njg4EYkNnam4U5vWMC_EEO4o6TBY&e=> ).

Under the request of Alan Greenberg, Chair of the ALAC and ALAC Finance and Budget Sub-Committee (FBSC[community.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_atlarge_ALAC-2BSubcommittee-2Bon-2BFinance-2Band-2BBudget&d=DgMFAw&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=bE45H5jkVUn8J3B_cRlhlC_WXy-KrsnWAXFksZfjEVk&s=RIIX6dtLw6JaUk9Njg4EYkNnam4U5vWMC_EEO4o6TBY&e=>), staff are now issuing a call for non-voting Participants.

The tasks of the FBSC include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of the annual additional Budget Requests from the ALAC and the RALOs that will be filed to go into the yearly ICANN budget
- Drafting of any Statement regarding the ICANN Budget Process
- Drafting of any Statement regarding the ICANN Strategic Process
- Drafting of any Statement regarding ICANN's Operating plan
- Issues involving Constituency Travel Budgets

Participants will have all the rights of a Member of the FBSC unless a vote is called for. The work of the FBSC will work by consensus whenever possible.

All current Participants should re-confirm your interest in remaining on the FBSC as a Participant by informing At-Large Staff by 2  January, 2017.

If you are interested in becoming a new Participant, please inform At-Large staff by 2 January, 2017.

Kind Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew and Yeşim Nazlar
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://atlarge.icann.org/>
Facebook: facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>