[NA-Discuss] Fwd: [Chapter-delegates] reminder - PIR Director Nominations

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon Dec 5 16:52:28 UTC 2016

And anyone serving on their board would be doing so as an individual not as a member of anything.

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

On 05/12/2016, 16:46, "na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of John R. Levine" <na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of johnl at iecc.com> wrote:

    > Do we have anyone?

    It's an interesting position but be sure to read the call for nominations
    to be sure you understand what it is before volunteering.  PIR is a
    registry, and the board oversees its business operations.

    R's,
    John

    Regards,