[NA-Discuss] Discussion of North American Strategy

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 21:51:57 UTC 2016

Hi All

We have tried to have better communication with Joe and Chris as to events
they are doing and we also had a meeting with him in Morocco on NARALO
issues.

Perhaps we should be coaching this discussion in more broader terms vs only
the regions strategic plans.

One story.
I spoke with David Vvorst at  Washington DC to be a speaker on
multistakeholderism at one of his events and the answer was quite simple.
Sponsors have preference.  Funding to buy a seat at the table is an issue.

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight