[NA-Discuss] Reminder:--Seeking Regional Advice on the application of a new ALS The Association of Internet Users

David Vyorst dvyorst at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:43:10 UTC 2016

Hi All,
While I completely respect the and understand the opinions expressed
against accepting the application, I know John personally and have been
familiar with his work for some years. I'm certain that his organization
will grow with in a short amount of time, and in fact make a positive and
valuable contribution. Thus, from my vantage point a forward looking
perspective would lean towards accepting the application.  I admit to not
being the most knowledgeable person in this discussion about the
implications of this, so I will pose 2 questions: Can his individual
membership be terminated if the organizational one is accepted? and what is
the downside of allowing this?

David Vyorst
Co-Founder, Relay Station Digital Strategies

www.relaystationmedia.com
202.841.2400
@dvyo