[NA-Discuss] Nominations 2016

Leah Symekher leahs at isc.org
Tue Apr 12 19:47:53 UTC 2016

Hi All:

While I shared an observation,  I also mentioned in my email that this
team has done tremendous work, Glenn is an awesome leader...so why slow
down progress.
I do not think my support is needed but just in case the nominated team
has my support.

Regards,
Leah Symekher
SFBay Area ISOC Chapter, President