[NA-Discuss] CALL FOR MEMBERS: At-Large Public Interest Working Group

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Apr 9 01:45:20 UTC 2016

Evan, perhaps you could be good enough to be more specific on which
"remnants" you believe are missing from the new WG's mission, or
perhaps should be used to flesh out the mission more fully.

At this point, the mission is pretty concise and wide open: "This WG
will discuss issues related to the public interest in the context of
ICANN and the manner in which end users are impacted."

Alan