[NA-Discuss] Anthony Niiganii

Anthony Niiganii MBE aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca
Mon Jun 8 19:02:08 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I am currently on a leave for at least
another month due to my wife's health, and we both just got over a really
bad flu.

I have received word that some people are concerned that I have been absent
and have been actively seeking a replacement.  I have no concern with this,
and should there be a decision to request me to step away I will do so.

I will be back in action in July, unless I am asked to do otherwise.

Kindest regards,
Anthony

Anthony Niiganii
Executive Director
*Manitoba E-Association*
210-1600 Kenaston Boulevard, Suite #318
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3P 0Y4
Web: mb.e-association.ca
Email: *aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca <aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca>*
BB PIN: 2B060C22
Phone:  (204) 771-0200

"*New technology is changing the way we can film. It's enabling us to get
fresh new images and tell brand new stories*.”" — Karen Bass