[NA-Discuss] Ebooks and Audio Recordings

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 16:28:58 UTC 2015

Good idea.

-ed

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 8:37 PM, Glenn McKnight <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The   Finance  and Budget  for FY16  has  asked for submissions for
> consideration .  I have  proposed to the committee the idea of converting
> the   myriad of  ALAC  Training materials into   E Books with  Audio
> recording  capacity to enable the community to  use the resources on their
> phones and  e-readers.  This  expands the utility of these resources
> beyond the pdf format, plus it provides more accessibility for the
> resources.
>
> I am  posting a request from NARALO on the community interest in supporting
> this idea
>
> Thanks
>
> Glenn McKnight
> mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
> skype  gmcknight
> twitter gmcknight
> .

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.