[NA-Discuss] NARALO 2015 CALL For Nominations vor Various Elected/Selected Positions

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 14 07:42:16 UTC 2015

Thanks Darlene. There is no doubt that it could have been more
precise to ensure no confusion from that perspective, but I am afraid
it would have led to it being even more confusing to most other people.

"NARALO Secretariat: Currently held by Evan Leibovitch (but
temporarily not being performed by him but rather by Judith
Hellerstein until 3 days from now.

Since this change was widely known by and approved by NARALO, and
positions were due to revert within a few days, it didn't seem to be necessary.

Alan