[NA-Discuss] A second ALAC selection process

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:45:07 UTC 2015

Hi All
As to the  latest round of  nominations and suggestions  I think we need to
fully discuss the merits of Evan's  suggestion on our  monthly call in a
couple of hours. As  I have stated in my acceptance I felt that NARALO was
facing a lack of leadership in NARALO  with the departure of two key
individuals and I felt compelled to  step forward and accepting the
nomination for Chair.   This triggered a vacancy of my ALAC term to end at
the end of the ICANN Dublin event in October.  We will then have  NARALO's
two  ALAC  spots open to selection given that  Eduardo is term limited for
two years and myself for one year.
Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com