[NA-Discuss] NARALO 2015 CALL For Nominations vor Various Elected/Selected Positions

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Sun Apr 12 03:52:32 UTC 2015

   HI All,
   I second Garth's nomination for ALAC and Eduardo's nomination for the
   Nom Com
   Best,
   Judith
Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: [1]Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: [2]www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: [3]www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide