[NA-Discuss] Without Further Adieu

Peter Knight ptknight at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:03:15 UTC 2015

Evan,

Congratulations on the new job and your dedication to an important cause. I
am sure it will benefit from your leadership and creativity.

Your recommendations seem sound.

With best regards,

Peter

----
Peter T. Knight, Ph.D.
Economista e Estrategista de Transformação Digital
Socio fundador, pesquisador e membro do Conselho Diretor, Instituto Fernand
 Braudel de Economia Mundial http://braudel.org.br
http://br.linkedin.com/in/petertknight
Skype: <minhoco2005>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/peter.t.knight