[NA-Discuss] PLEASE IGNORE - LUNCH - 1:10 PM

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Mon Nov 10 19:46:08 UTC 2014

But  I was so hungry...

-----Original Message-----
From: Gisella Gruber [mailto:Gisella.Gruber at icann.org]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 2:34 PM
To: Gisella Gruber; Garth Bruen
Cc: info at nativepublicmedia.org; Garth Graham; Judith Hellerstein; Seth M
Reiss; Anthony Niiganii MBE; Chris Parsons; Loris Taylor; Alan Greenberg;
Konstantin Kalaitzidis; Evan Leibovitch; Yubelkys Montalvo Carrión; Neil
Schwartzman; na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org; Glenn McKnight; ICANN
At-Large Staff
Subject: PLEASE IGNORE - LUNCH - 1:10 PM

Dear All,

Please ignore this email. My iPhone seems to be sending old emails and/or
drafts!

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Gisella