[NA-Discuss] [ALAC-Announce] [AFRI-Discuss] REMINDER: Call for Membership to the At-Large Ad-hoc WG on the transition of US government stewardship of the IANA function

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Wed May 28 12:31:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

at the risk of losing a friend: there should be a level of expertise threshold for this group. It is not a school. We have plenty of learning opportunities elsewhere. For the At Large, lack of expertise in candidates is a losing proposition.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org