[NA-Discuss] WHERE IS PARK SUITE - 11AM

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Tue Jun 24 09:22:02 UTC 2014

All,

The easiest explanation is that it is directly above the hotel bar. This is
the Mezzanine level on the hotel side of the hotel, not the conference side.
There are a few ways to get here: The silver elevators that go to the East
wing of the hotel will take you to the Mezzanine. The stairs and elevator
that take us down to Windsor will take you up to Park.

Meeting starts at 11:00. I know some of you may be at the newcomers, which
is important. Our NARALO meeting is probably more important since it is not
repeated.

This is a two-hour meeting. The first hour is NARALO business. The second
hour is for BIG IDEAS. If you can only make part of the meeting choose
appropriately!

-Garth