[NA-Discuss] NARALO ELECTIONS: CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 19:34:15 UTC 2014

Thank you Judith.

I accept the nomination and  I believe my commitment and efforts within
NARALO  will be  a big contribution to my ALAC role as it's critical that
 NARALO has  an active voice in issues impacting all North  American end
users.  My efforts to reach out to disadvantaged groups  ie. First Nations,
Disabled and the Digital Divide communities need champions  in the
 demonstrating that  ICANN is truly a multistakeholder  organization.
Outreach at  ARIN,NTEN  and IEEE this  year has  been  another   major
 another achievement, building bridges to the non profit sector and
technical communities.

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com