[NA-Discuss] NARALO Executive Positions

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Thu Jul 17 20:37:57 UTC 2014

HI Avri,

No I do not think so.  I agree with yout. I was also considering running for a
position but did not have the time right now, perhaps next year or if they
restructure the leaderships posts

Best,
Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide