[NA-Discuss] NARALO monthly - Monday 13 January 2014

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Mon Jan 13 19:30:28 UTC 2014

Hello all,

We will teleconference in half an hour. Please review the updated agenda:
https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+2014.01.13+Teleconference

If you are new to the calls, please review to the details provided by staff
below for connecting via phone or Adobe.

As always, please contact me with any issues or questions

-Garth