[NA-Discuss] Regarding Garth's leave of absence- Thank you

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Thu Dec 11 19:20:01 UTC 2014

Dear Evan and NARALO members,

Thank you for reaching consensus in supporting Garth's request for leave of absence. Staff will make sure that Judith is fully incorporated in all the relevant email accounts and that  she gets the required travel support to enable her to fulfill  her functions in the upcoming ICANN meeting.

Kind regards,

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At Large Regional Affairs
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
www.icann.org