[NA-Discuss] Arin Fellowship

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 16:13:51 UTC 2014

Hi  All
Unfortunately this  is  right before  the  ICANN LA  event and
corresponding with the  NA   ISOC  meetings but  you might  be interested.

Darlene  was the attendee a couple of  years ago  and I went  this year and
 I strongly recommend  submitting your  intent.  They  take one  person per
region.  ie.  Canada, US and the  Islands

tis time to submit your application for the Fellowship program to take
advantage of this great opportunity to join us at ARIN 34 in Baltimore
<https://www.arin.net/ARIN34> from 9-10 October 2014.

If you have never attended an ARIN meeting, we invite you to come and learn
more about ARIN services, meet industry peers and voice your opinions in
policy discussions. Take a few minutes and submit your application before
the Aug. 29 deadline at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/fellowship.html

Selected Fellows will receive free airfare, hotel, and a stipend. Three
fellowships are available, one for each area of the ARIN service region:
Caribbean, USA, and Canada.

This program was developed to encourage new participants, so if you
regularly attend ARIN meetings please forwarding this information to a
colleague in order to help ARIN cultivate new voices.

Please direct any questions you have to info at arin.net.
Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight