[NA-Discuss] ALS Application 206 Online News Association: Request for feedback

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:24:51 UTC 2014

Hi Folks

Back in July  I completed the Due Diligence for  Natalie  Peregrine for
 the potential  ALS  called Online News  Association.
Due to summer  and other obligations  we only hear from Garth on his
endorsement of  this  organization.  This is  a  well organized group of
 journalists  with a membership of over 2,500 members and their  url  is
http://journalists.org/
Garth and myself were impressed with the organization and their  media
smarts  can't be  ignored.

Please comment  if you have any concerns.

Thanks

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight