[NA-Discuss] CROPP

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Mon Apr 14 17:37:10 UTC 2014

Added to meeting agenda

-----Original Message-----
From: na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Evan
Leibovitch
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 4:46 PM
To: Darlene Thompson
Cc: NARALO List
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] CROPP

Possible CROPP-eligible events:

   - June 17-18
   Palo Alto, CA
   Internet of Things World
   http://iotworldevent.com/

   - June 16-19
   Bretton Woods, NH
   ACM MobiSys: The International Conference on Mobile Systems,
   Applications, and Services
   http://www.sigmobile.org/mobisys/

   - May 2-3
   Richmond, BC
   WCCCE 2014 - The 19th Western Canadian Conference on Computing Education
   http://www.wccce2014.ca/

Any of these might be interesting, especially for anyone from NARALO not
attending the ICANN meeting.

I will try to attend IEEE Infocom <http://www.ieee-infocom.org/> in late
April -- but being in Toronto it doesn't require travel expenses.

On 8 April 2014 15:48, Darlene Thompson <thompson.darlene at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is just a reminder to all that we still have one CROPP trip left
> to "spend" so please keep your eyes open for any opportunities that
> happen before June 30.
>
> If you find a CROPP supported activity, please either e-mail the list
> or Garth, Glenn, Allan Skuce and I what your proposal will be.  All
> proposals need regional approval before the application to ICANN is
> filled out.  If the proposal does not have regional approval, it will not
be considered.

> Thanks all,

Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada