[NA-Discuss] Nomcom 2013. Summary for Monday call

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 17:24:55 UTC 2013

Hi
Just when we thought we finished our duty, we have been dragged back to
continue the job at hand.  Recently we had a director resign and we have
had to scramble to our alternative lists and those that didnt make the
final cut.  We have a plan for the selection based upon the  short list of
candidates
We vetted the opportunity before the selection for the candidates
first  and all is good and we hope in the very near future the discussion
and polling will be competed.

Except for this glitch we had a very well run and smooth year in outreach,
interviews and selection.  No drama, no negative press just hard working
dedicated volunteers.   Clo and Stefane Van Gelder plus. Yros will guide
the next group. for the 2014 Nomcom

I have debriefed Louis on the process and I remain an aqccessible mentor
for his assession into the position.

Glenn Mcknight
Sent by Ipad

--