[NA-Discuss] Elections

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Thu May 30 14:26:33 UTC 2013

NARALO'ers,

Darlene sent out the SOI reminder which is critical if any of you plan to run for a post, be nominated for a working group, etc.

We received a request from At-Large Staff this week to move up the election cycle so as to bring all of the NOMCOM and other regions elections closer into synchronization. The goal is to have all 5 regions run elections at the same time.

Before Darlene and I approve the new schedule I wanted to ask the region how they feel about this change. If we agree, the nomination period will begin immediately. The elections themselves would occur July 3 - July 10 instead of August like last year.

Please let us know if there are any objections in the region to this.

-Garth