[NA-Discuss] Accountability and Transparency at ICANN

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Fri May 24 17:04:15 UTC 2013

Thanks for the added advice

-----Original Message-----
From: na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 12:53 PM
To: na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org List
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] Accountability and Transparency at ICANN

As a member of the ATRT2, I endorse this sentiment strongly.

One thing, if you use the limesurvey,
which does make it easier to just give your thoughts be aware of the
timeout.

I do not kno how long it is, but it is too short.
nothing can be done to change it, I am told so, SAVE YOUR WORK OFTEN

And if you only have one or two things to say, like " i support the
statement by X"
(as a member i don't support anyone's statements, hence X) just send email
with you comments Any comments relevant to Accountability and Transparency
at ICANN

comments-atrt2-02apr13 at icann.org

avri

On 24 May 2013, at 17:57, Garth Bruen wrote:

> NARALO'ers (-ites?),
>
> The importance of Accountably and Transparency cannot be underestimated.
> This is a major reason we are here in At-Large. Right now the ATRT is
> soliciting opinions from the community in two ways:
>
> 1. A structured survey:
> https://limesurvey.icann.org/index.php/survey/index/sid/377778/lang/en
> 2. Open comments sent to: comments-atrt2-02apr13 at icann.org
>
> As Chair I am imploring all of our ALSes and individual members to
> participate. Please do one of the above or both. Anything and
> everything you are concerned with is a valid topic.
>
> I have signed on to a letter authored by Evan Leibovitch:
> http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-atrt2-02apr13/msg00004.html
>
> Even a comment to the list (comments-atrt2-02apr13 at icann.org)
> supporting this letter is useful
>
> PLEASE SUBMIT!