[NA-Discuss] VOTE RESULTS: NARALO Durban Traveler

Dharma Dailey dharma.dailey at gmail.com
Sun May 19 18:28:37 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Thanks for your vote of confidence in me.  Now, I have some work to do to prepare. Gasp. Those of you who have been active, I'd like to touch base soon one-on-one if possible to get up to speed. I'd also like to prepare and analyze a member survey. If others are interested in helping to shape that, please shoot me a message.

Best,
Dharma