[NA-Discuss] Joint NARALO/EURALO Proposal for This Fiscal

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 22:18:39 UTC 2013

All:

I give this proposal a go ahead. This is part of our outreach efforts.

-ed

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:56 AM, Thompson, Darlene <DThompson1 at gov.nu.ca>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please find attached a proposal that has been completed by Evan Leibovitch
> for consideration by the ALAC and ICANN for funding for some outreach
> events.  This proposal was first created about 3 years ago and had regional
> and chair support at that time.  Unfortunately, it was not approved by
> ICANN due to the number of other projects we were also promoting.  Evan
> would like to see this re-submitted again for this fiscal.  As the
> timelines do not start until January, this does not need to be
> fast-tracked. Therefore, we have enough time for the region to be able to
> have a look at it.  As I said, it has already been given regional support
> but we have had changes and new people coming into the region in the last
> year or two so, in the name of transparency and open dialogue, I thought
> that it would be good to put this out to the region for any
> questions/comments/feedback.  All such questions should be directed to Evan
> as he and Wolf Ludwig of EURALO are the co-authors of this proposal.
>
> Take care,
>
> Darlene
> Secretariat, NARALO
>
> Darlene A. Thompson
> CAP Administrator
> N-CAP/Department of Education
> P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
> Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
> Phone:  (867) 975-5631
> Fax:  (867) 975-5610
> dthompson at gov.nu.ca

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.