[NA-Discuss] Regarding the .health applications

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Sun Mar 10 12:49:00 UTC 2013

All,

Given my experience with the amount of effort it takes to get a large
institution (the city of New York) to pay attention to something that
might be in its interest, I can appreciate WHO's slow slog through this
10+ year on-again, off-again process.

I've not given up hope for new TLDs and would I'd like to create the
opportunity for the public interest to be expressed through the .health
TLD. I don't think that opportunity was presented in the extant New TLD
program.

Best,

Tom Lowenhaupt