[NA-Discuss] IMPORTANT! RE: .HEALTH Objections

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 6 23:49:25 UTC 2013

My OPINION is that same as Eduardo's.

If this is a formal action of the NARALO, I will abstain, since I
have not had an opportunity to poll all of the unaffiliated members
(I believe that there are 6 of us, only two of which have voice an opinion).

I note that Eric Brunner-Williams is an unaffiliated member and not
eligible to vote in his own right.

Alan