[NA-Discuss] FW: [New gTLD RG] PICs posted by applicants "dot Health Limited" and "DotHealth, LLC"

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Wed Mar 6 17:59:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

Indeed since writing my note, I see that 3/4 are listed as submitting PICs.  None had been when I checked just before writing.

This does not change my recommendation against the Objection, but it does indicate that they may have a leg to stand on in the discussions with the GAC.

Thanks for pointing out the change

avri