[NA-Discuss] Domain hijacking story

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Thu Jun 13 16:17:48 UTC 2013

On 6/13/13 9:11 AM, Thomas Lowenhaupt wrote:
> Perhaps our city and its residents, and especially its registrants,
> would benefit from a requirement that .nyc TLD registrars are required
> to be located in New York City.

can't happen. equal access provision _and_ the application submitted
by the doitt contractor was for a type other than "community-based",
and therefore cannot provide provisions which supersede the general terms.

-e

p.s., again, imo, not an advice to board issue, though there may be a
comment to compliance issue.