[NA-Discuss] Nomination of Glenn McKnight for the Office of NARALO Secretary

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Sun Jun 9 18:55:34 UTC 2013

Eric,

I see you re-subscribing to the list on May 25 but I do not see a post to the list on the 14th from you publicly posting your SOI.  Maybe I'm missing it.

Problem solved, though, as Eduardo has been kind enough to step up to nominate Glenn.

Thank you all,

Darlene A. Thompson
CAP Administrator
N-CAP/Department of Education
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 975-5610
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
From: Eric Brunner-Williams [ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2013 2:44 PM
To: Thompson, Darlene
Cc: na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] Nomination of Glenn McKnight for the Office of NARALO Secretary

Dear Secretariat,

Would you be so kind as to identify the specific basis for the
determination that the nomination of Glenn McKnight on 6/7/13 was
"made by one who is not a member of the NARALO"?

To save some back-and-forth, an SOI was submitted on May 14th, 2013 by
the person who offered the nomination. Where, precisely, does the
alleged defect or deficiency lie?

Sincerely,
Eric Brunner-Williams
Eugene, Oregon