[NA-Discuss] Nomination of Glenn McKnight for the Office of NARALO Secretary

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 18:14:30 UTC 2013

All:

I would like to nominate Glenn McKnight for the NARALO secretary position.

-ed

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Thompson, Darlene <DThompson1 at gov.nu.ca>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> This nomination is not acceptable at this time as it was made by one who
> is not a member of the NARALO.  If the nominator would like to become part
> of the NARALO, I would encourage him to submit his SOI to the region and
> then re-nominate.  Of course, Glenn can volunteer for the role himself if
> this doesn't transpire.
>
> Thanks,

> Darlene A. Thompson
> CAP Administrator
> N-CAP/Department of Education
> P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
> Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
> Phone:  (867) 975-5631
> Fax:  (867) 975-5610
> dthompson at gov.nu.ca

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.