[NA-Discuss] The status of ALSes

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 03:42:44 UTC 2013

If we are going to put the the ALS's under the microsope then we need to go
further  and look how active these members are as to  working groups,
voting patterns and active involvement.  This should definitely be our
 yardstick for anyone looking to representing NARALO.
Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight