[NA-Discuss] Video Content

Dharma Dailey dharma.dailey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:24:35 UTC 2013

Hi Glenn,

I watched some of the videos you made of previous events as prep for attending Durban. Particularly, the interviews you've done.

Personally, I find videos helpful sometimes, but they are also more of a time investment to watch. So, before I watch a video, I usually want context. I want learn something from the video that I can't get from text, etc.

Best,
Dharma