[NA-Discuss] Building consensus on dealing with the election tie

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Sat Jul 27 21:20:59 UTC 2013

Perhaps we might consider a divvying of responsibilities via time
division. One of the candidates has indicated a difficulty with travel,
while another seems to excel in communicating the events at the ICANN
meetings. So one takes the burden during ICANN meetings and the other
between meetings?

Best,

Tom Lowenhaupt