[NA-Discuss] Opinions requested from the At-Large community on objection comments received on new gTLD applications.

Hansen, Kenneth Kenneth.Hansen at neustar.biz
Thu Jan 31 18:26:16 UTC 2013

Evan,

Thank you for the opportunity to provide additional detail.   I greatly appreciate the effort to conduct thorough due diligence, "hearing objectively from all sides in a good-faith intent to investigate."

There are inaccuracies, as well as facts and important background information missing from the posting.  Since the Application is the City of New York itself, I have reached out to them to discuss a response. Is there a deadline we should keep in mind?

Sincerely,
Ken

Ken Hansen
Neustar Registry Services / Sr. Director Business Development, GM .nyc
Office: +1.571.434.5361  Mobile: +1.703.625.6312 Twitter: @gTLDNews Skype: kendotus
www.neustarregistry.biz

Reduce your environmental footprint.  Print only if necessary. 