[NA-Discuss] Opinions requested from the At-Large community on objection comments received on new gTLD applications.

RJ Glass jipshida2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 03:33:28 UTC 2013

I am in 97% agreement with Eric.

There is a much larger issue at hand that should be adressed.

If opinions or objections are requested, we should wholeheartedly do so.

I was afraid this would go on with no debate.

However, I think Eric's broad statement should also apply across the board to all proposed TLDs.

With regard to .NYC, although in my opinion one of the more worthwhile of concepts, and is in a world apart from 90% of the other applicants, is also worthy of scrutiny.

I hope we have the energy to fully scrutinize the rest of the applicants.

Question: Should NARALO as a group approach commenting/objecting specifically on thses applications?

I object to .amazon on many levels.

-RJ Glass
A at L