[NA-Discuss] Opinions requested from the At-Large community on objection comments received on new gTLD applications.

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 28 22:09:55 UTC 2013

Of perhaps some relevance is the statement in the recent Board report
saying that they are looking at the issue raised by the GAC on how to
ensure that non-community applicants fulfill their intentions
outlined in their applications. Despite many such demands in the
past, the final AG did not hold applicants to their intent
implementations (as it does for community applications). The GAC does
seem to have been able to catch the Board's attention on this.

Alan