[NA-Discuss] Mobile and Internet Issues

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:32:01 UTC 2013

Hi
Here is a playlist of short videos I created on Mobile  and I am open to
further suggestions
This is part of a small course I designed for Real Estate professionals in
Ontario

Chapter  One:  Mobile and Security
This chapter deals the issue of  Data and your mobile in compliance with
Data Protection legislation
http://youtu.be/__vjYCsJAP0
Title  Privacy Concerns and Your Mobile

Chapter Two: Rise of Mobile
This chapter deals with the rapid rise of Smartphones
http://youtu.be/kaHwk_U_of8
Title Death of the Internet. Long Live  Mobile

Chapter Three  Protecting your Mobile
This chapter deals with ways you can protect your phone from theft and ways
you can protect the data
http://youtu.be/DxWXMafy-Ro
Title: How to Secure your Phone

Chapter Four:  Mobile Applications
This chapter deals with a short list of apps recommended for your
smartphones
http://youtu.be/V6mbVa-qc9M
Title 10 Essential Mobile Apps

--