[NA-Discuss] Travel Updates

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Thu Feb 21 21:52:45 UTC 2013

All,

Constituency Travel provided some detailed responses to various questions and closed several open items. I have posted there updated answers within the Travel Sub-Report: https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+Chair+Reports+on+Travel+Assistance+2013

It is my understanding at this point everyone who is receiving sponsored travel is on track at least with what they need from Constituency Travel(except for Glenn), if I am wrong please let me know.

Thanks for everyone’s input.

-Garth