[NA-Discuss] Shared Hosting vs VPS: How safe is your website

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Wed Feb 6 13:10:33 UTC 2013

Using low cost hosting is to be avoid due to security issues and/or attacks that - will - take place.

Would recommend instead getting a domain name and then configuring the DNS entries so that site can be hosted via Google sites or blogspot - which is free.

Robert

--
R. Guerra
Phone/Cell: +1 202-905-2081