[NA-Discuss] Video of NARALO Celebration

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Sat Oct 20 21:09:56 UTC 2012

As discussed before, a YouTube account has to be associated with a gmail
address. And whoever has the password to upload has access to the gmail
too. So the thing to do is to set up a gmail account - say
naralo.video at gmail.com, and then a YouTube channel 'NARALO' - and then have
a video comittee that adminsters it - all of whom have the password. The
gmail can be set to fwd to as many people as we like. It'll only have stuff
like subscribe notices etc..

We could also set up a google+ page off the same account.

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Garth Bruen at Knujon.com <
gbruen at knujon.com> wrote:

> Right, let's coordinate with Dev on any social media details

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com