[NA-Discuss] IGF

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Tue Nov 27 22:29:35 UTC 2012

Garth,

Note - I wasn't there as part of the ICANN contingent. Was there representing the Citizen Lab, at the Munk School of Global Affairs at the University of Toronto.

The date you mention for the call i'll be away from my office. Don't know the schedule for that date yet. If schedule permits, and there's a call in # from Brazil (where i'll be attending a IDRC meeting), then happy to give a short summary of the IGF and/or the sessions I attended.

As Avri was there as well, might be good to have us both do the briefing. If I can't make it, she'll still be able to brief everyone

regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra