[NA-Discuss] Fw: Due Diligence complete- Regional Advice requested ALS applicant "(170) University Community Partnership for Social Action Research"

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 26 01:08:20 UTC 2012

Not sure of the relevance of the question - ISOC
is not ant ALAS, not have they applied to be.
ISOC local chapters which are locally controlled
are what we see within At-Large.

Without knowing what percentage of their members
are citizens of residents of North America, there
is no way to know whether they satisfy the prime ALAS membership criteria.

Alan