[NA-Discuss] Connecting.nyc Inc.- ALS Application 171

Garth Bruen at Knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Thu Nov 8 19:49:53 UTC 2012

I'll add it as a discussion item for Monday's call.

While the news has covered storm damage and the suffering of folks in NY &
NJ, few are aware that critical portions of our e-commerce have been kept
alive with gasoline for a week. It would be an interesting statistic to see
just how much gasoline...